Acana Wild Prairie Grain Free Dog Food
Available in 5, 15, & 28.6 lb bags
ACANA PRAIRIE HARVEST is grain-free recipe featuring a diversity of fresh regional ingredients including free-run chicken, whole eggs, and Lake Whitefish and Northern Walleye wild-caught from our cold Northern lakes - all delivered FRESH never frozen and arrive without preservatives.
Higher in protein and lower in carbohydrates, ACANA PRAIRIE HARVEST is formulated to match the natural diet and is loaded with premium, easily-digested meat ingredients (65%) to optimally nourish dogs of all breeds and lifestyles.
Made with 4 Fresh Proteins:
- Free of antibiotics or added hormones, our free-run chicken is grain-fed on local prairie farms and passed as fit for human consumption before arriving at our door fresh - never frozen and with no preservatives.
- The perfect protein, our Canada Grade A eggs are delivered to us fresh (never frozen, no preservatives) from Alberta's Prairie Farms.
- Native to Western Canada, Northern Walleye is caught-wild from the cold northern lakes of Alberta and Saskatchewan and delivered fresh. Noted for its lean, nutrient-rich flesh, Walleye is an excellent source of easily-digested protein.
- Caught wild from the icy depths of our northern lakes, Lake Whitefish is a member of the salmon family and contains more omega-3 fatty acids than pink salmon and three times more than any trout.
- Made with fresh regional ingredients
Free-run chicken, wild-caught lake whitefish, northern walleye, and whole eggs are bursting with nourishing proteins and fats are delivered fresh - never frozen and with no preservatives.
- Omega-3 from fresh wild-caught fish
Fresh regional fish and pacific salmon oil are premium sources of unrendered omega-3 essential fatty acids (dha, epa) that are important in the natural diet of all dogs
- Grain-free. Low-carbohydrate. High-protein
Grain-free formula, low in carbohydrates and high in premium animal proteins to better match the natural nutritional requirements of all dogs
- Prairie botanicals and pacific sea vegetables
Hand-harvested organic kelp, dulse, and bladderwrack are combined with prairie-grown botanicals providing a natural source of phytonutrients and antioxidant vitamins
- Natural source glucosamine and chondroitin
Chicken cartilage and fresh chicken provide a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin and essential minerals, including balanced calcium and phosphorus
ME (metabolizable energy) is 4200 kcal/kg (420 kcal/250 ml cup) with 35% of energy from protein, 35% from fat and 30% from regional fruits and vegetables.
Chicken meal, russet potato, fresh free-run chicken, peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherals and rosemary), fresh walleye, pumpkin, fresh whole eggs, sun-cured alfalfa leaf, fresh northern Lake Whitefish, chicken cartilage (a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin), red delicious apples, carrots, turnip greens, organic kelp, organic bladderwrack, organic dulse, juniper berries, cranberries, Saskatoon berries, angelica root, chicory root, red clover, red raspberry leaf, dandelion root, peppermint leaf, marigold flowers, chamomile flowers, rosemary extract, Enterococcus faecium. Vitamins (vit. A, vit. D3, vit. E, niacin, riboflavin, lysine, thiamine mononitrate, vit. B12, pyridoxine, folic acid, biotin). Minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, cobalt proteinate, copper proteinate).
Glucosamine: 800 mg/kg
Chondroitin: 500 mg/kg
Iron: 300 mg/kg
Zinc: 270 mg/kg
Copper: 20 mg/kg
Manganese: 38 mg/kg
Iodine: 2.3 mg/kg